Emma, 19, Texas, fangirl, rather bored.Bestfriend? Yes! About Me Ask me whatever! Submit
- Me wearing my Pizza John shirt at subway:
- Sandwich Artist: Who's that guy?
- Me: Um... John Green.
- Sandwich Artist: I've heard that name before. Is he like running for president?
- Me: No.. He wrote some books. You've probably heard of The Fault In Our Stars.
- Sandwich Artist: oh yeah. That thing . Well he should run for president. I'd vote for him, since I take it from your shirt he's a pizza fan. I'm pro pizza.
- episode 1: plastic mickey goes to town
- episode 2: loose piece of skin causes turmoil while the earTH IS INCINERATED
- episode 3: shit goes down in cardiff (and you know it will again)
- episode 4/5: farting aliens try to take over the government and they would have gotten away with it if it hadnt been for you meddling kids and your vinegar
- episode 6: an angry robot sticks a plunger into the internet and learns the meaning of love
- episode 7: simon pegg is loose and dangerous
- episode 8: langoliers level 2
- episode 9/10: stevie moffat straps a gas mask to an 8 year old. every other 8 year old in existence learns what fear means
- episode 11: dr who takes a leftover fart alien on a date
- episode 12/13: anne robinson's true form is revealed and rose explodes like twice at least
JARVIS opened the file he’d buried deep in Sir’s private server, presenting it to them on one of the holotables. Sir’s eyes sharpened; Ms. Potts opened her mouth in a gesture JARVIS knew meant surprise.
"I have taken the liberty of investigating available property in Manhattan, and calculating the best return on investment in terms of both community benefit and ease of building," he said, as Sir reached out to spin the holographic building around. "I believe this design for Stark Tower combines the Stark aesthetic pleasantly with the Manhattan skyline."
"Well," Sir said. "The apple doesn’t fall very far from the tree. This is audacious, J."
"Thank you, Sir." JARVIS hesitated again. Dummy made a pointed query at him, and he acknowledged it drily. "Sir, you have asked on four separate occasions if I should like to be possessed of a physical form."
"Yeah, but we’re still years away from anything realistic, I just wanted to know if I should start — " Sir began, but JARVIS interrupted. Sir on a roll could be time-consuming.
"This is the physical form I desire," he said.
This fic is really enjoyable to write, so it would be awesome if at some point I could find a goddamn plot for it.